Olympus E-M1 Mark II high resolution mode test
- Here are some examples and samples of images taken in high
resolution mode with Olympus E-M1 Mark II camera and the Olympus M.
Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm 1:4.0 IS Pro lens.
- The camera was set
to 50 MP high resolution mode (RAW+JPEG). In this mode the camera
generates a 50 MP JPEG file, an 80 MP RAW file and a 20 MP RAW file
- Olympus E-M1 Mark II with 12-100 lens mounted on a
- Lighting provided by LED lamps; no flash.
- I triggered the camera with a smartphone and the Oly app to
avoid camera shake.
- The test target is a newspaper page attached to a door.
- The camera was set to autofocus, i.e. it refocused again
after each shot.
- OLYMPUS Viewer 3 used to do the RAW conversions.
High resolution sample images